– Language: fluent English + one of the national languages
– Ophthalmology training completed in Switzerland (min 4 years)
– FMH title in Ophthalmology and Ophthalmic surgery (both required)
– Minimum 5 years practice after FMH diploma (both FMH title in Ophthalmology and Ophthalmic surgery)
– First time examiners may have the position of observer/associate examiner
– Active position in residence teaching and training
Either: Full or partial academic position
Or: Permanent Position in an A, B or C Clinique
In order to be accepted as an examiner, applicants must fill in a form and send it to SOG /SSO AND the EBO representative in charge.
Examiners must agree by December 20th of each year to be present and available at the EBO exam taking part in Paris each year during the SFO.
The SOG/SSO covers part of the expense.
Subscribe to our updates & instant alerts | Enter email below